Sunday, May 31, 2015

Weird Habits are starting to form..........

Ok not weird but good habits, but weird for me. So since trying to start reorganizing my house & life about 2 1/2 months ago some habits are starting to form. 


I can't seem to start my day until I make my bed. My sister has told me for years "Shell, you should make you bed every day" yeah right! I never made my bed every day even before my medical issues, in 30 years of marriage. I only made my bed when company came over or when I washed the sheets, really honestly. Ok, that sounds extremely lazy. 

Recently I've been trying to make my bed everyday and now I can't seem to start my day until the bed made. Even if its not until 11:00. I seem to wonder around not really accomplishing anything then when I finally make my bed everything starts flowing. That's a good thing right? 



I recently was watching Sophia from "My Great Challenge" videos and she used a rose water spray on her sheets to freshen them up. Lo and behold the last time I was @ Marshalls & I found Rose Water Spray, but I didn't really like the smell of it. They also had lavender, but I wasn't fond of that either. Finally I decided on Lemon Water Spray. Gives everything a fresh clean smell. I'm liking it!!  

I also made a Daily Cleaning Schedule, to see how that goes, I just made it today so haven't tired it yet. However, I'm not good on consistency, never have been, but willing to try. I kinda just clean whatever I feel like at the time. So hopefully this is sign of new good habits forming, I hope it continues!




     Quick Tip: Making Your Bed



No comments:

Post a Comment