Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Erin Condren Life Planner


I came across a Erin Condren Life Planner video while watching one of my favorite you-tubers Jennifer Ross/Organizedlikejen. She was doing a review on the new Erin Condren Life Planner that came out June 9th. I never knew there was a whole community of Life Planners that decorate their planners like scrapbooking, interesting. These ladies really get into their planners. I wasn't really looking into planners, I was just watching organizedjen newest video, but now I think I'm hooked. I am getting obsessed with all the planner videos, amazing and looks like fun. 

Now I am contemplating getting the new Erin Condren Life Planner. 


However, I am still hesitating a bit. Although I am trying to be more organized, I have bought planners in the past and use them for a month or two then they go to waste. I think I get caught up in the cuteness of it all. 

I am a huge list maker but my list are all over the place and not as organized as I would like them to be. I have been trying to figure out how to organize all my lists. Wondering if I am now ready for a planner......hmmmm. 

However, I am mindset of "out of sight out of mind". I really need things in view, on display or I never use or see them. So I usually like to display my list on clipboard and hang them on the wall in site or use a lot of sticky notes. 

I did recently get a project planner from Staples, it was only like $10. I thought I would use it to plan out all my projects I want to do around the house and film for youtube and blog post. Again it was only $10. Although I like the life planner idea it is $50 and then if you want to bling out your planner you could really spend some cash on all the add on's, stickers etc...  Kinda seems like a big investment for something I "might" use. Not sure if I am ready for it yet. Maybe I should wait to see how the project planner goes first?

I am so wishy washy...........

I really have a bad habit of getting really into something and buying all the do dads that go with it then it fizzles out really quick. Not to long ago I bought like $150 worth of bracelet making do dad's. I made like 3 bracelets and then haven't done anything with it since.

What is nice about Erin Condren is literally anyone can get a link code to place on their blog or youtube channel or even email to friends to allow people to receive $10 off purchase and then you in turn get credit toward future purchase, NICE!! You just have to make an account on Erin Condren Site.

Here is my referral link:
 https://www.erincondren.com/referral/invite/michellecarson0914
Receive $10 off your first Erin Condren purchase

Organized Jen Preview Of Erin Condren Life Planner 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-aVjodpo30

Enjoy your Day!!


Update: 6/14/15 I bought a Walmart Planner:


No comments:

Post a Comment