Friday, May 29, 2015

Hi Everyone!

Finally starting my blog today!! I started a Facebook page for decorating & organizing about 2 months ago and recently a YouTube channel. I know it may be little backwards, but I felt most comfortable with Facebook & YouTube. I am not as comfortable with blogging/journaling but I will give it a try, writing is not my strong suit. My friends and family have told me for years I should do something with my organizing and decorating skills. So here it is!! 

I turned 50 last year so I am not about to start a new career. I just want to have fun sharing my ideas with everyone, with anyone who may be interested? I have been having some medical issues for the last 3 years, so my house is in shambles!! Ok not "shambles" but it feels like it to me. I finally have the energy to reorganize my house and was hoping blogging & you-tubing (Is that a word?) would help me stay on track........we shall see?

I hope you all enjoy!!

Michelle

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMb0iKHJHxcuiF7BdxirLKA/videos

My First YouTube Video:




No comments:

Post a Comment